DIY Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash
This sweet yet light body wash is an easy way to rejuvenate the skin while leaving it moisturized and smooth. Honey provides a natural complexion boost while opening the pores to make them easy to unclog, while the Sweet Orange Oil works to brighten skin and deliver a healthy dose of vitamins and moisture.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ¼ cup Castille Soap
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Paradise Springs Jojoba Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable glycerine
- 7 drops Paradise Springs Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Lemon Essential Oil (optional)
- Bottle for storing
- Measure out the Castille soap into a large mason jar or container, and add honey. Whisk mixture until blended smooth.
- Add vegetable glycerine, vitamin E oil, and Paradise Springs Jojoba Oil and mix gently.
- Add essential oils.
- For best results, gently shake before using as separation may occur.
Note: While honey is known for its sticky texture, we find that this soap is not sticky. For best shelf life, be sure to use raw, unfiltered honey.