DIY Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash
Posted on August 09 2018
This sweet yet light body wash is an easy way to rejuvenate the skin while leaving it moisturized and smooth. Honey provides a natural complexion boost while opening the pores to make them easy to unclog, while the Sweet Orange Oil works to brighten skin and deliver a healthy dose of vitamins and moisture.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ¼ cup Castille Soap
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Paradise Springs Jojoba Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable glycerine
- 7 drops Paradise Springs Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Paradise Springs Lemon Essential Oil (optional)
- Bottle for storing
- Measure out the Castille soap into a large mason jar or container, and add honey. Whisk mixture until blended smooth.
- Add vegetable glycerine, vitamin E oil, and Paradise Springs Jojoba Oil and mix gently.
- Add essential oils.
- For best results, gently shake before using as separation may occur.
Note: While honey is known for its sticky texture, we find that this soap is not sticky. For best shelf life, be sure to use raw, unfiltered honey.