DIY Spearmint Chocolate Whipped Body Butter•
Posted on September 10 2018
This mint chocolate whipped body butter is a wonderful recipe that will deliver the benefits ofParadise Springs Spearmint Essential Oil while smelling good enough to eat. Cocoa butter is a healthy fat derived from cocoa beans. Cocoa beans are a high-antioxidant food, and some of these antioxidants remain in cocoa butter even after it’s separated from the beans’ solids, making this recipe a delicious-smelling one that can prevent skin dryness and fight signs of aging. This versatile recipe is even hydrating enough to use as a shaving cream. With a multitude of uses and benefits, this simple recipe is a must-try.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 20-40 drops Paradise Springs Spearmint Essential Oil (adjustable to desired strength)
- Add coconut oil and cocoa butter to your mixing bowl. For the mixture to whip properly, make sure the cocoa butter is in a solid state. If it has melted in its container, simply place the cocoa butter in the refrigerator until solid. Remove the solid cocoa butter from its container with a butter knife if necessary to put it into the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 20-40 drops of Spearmint Essential Oil into the mixing bowl.
- Mix it up. This works best with an electric mixture, though a hand mixer will work as well. Mix on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl. Continue mixing in 1-2 minute intervals until you have mixed for a total of 8-10 minutes. The mixture should be nice and fluffy.
- Store in a jar with a snug fitting lid to keep the mixture from losing its scent.
DIY Natural Essenti...
This serum is perfect for increasing overall hair health. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works to help detangle hair, promote shine, and stimulates hair...Read More
DIY Spearmint Choco...
This mint chocolate whipped body butter is a wonderful recipe that will deliver the benefits ofParadise Springs Spearmint Essential Oil while smell...Read More
DIY Sage and Blackb...
For a moisturizing sugar scrub that will help exfoliate skin and create an even complexion, look no further. This sage and blackberry sugar scrub i...Read More