DIY Natural Essential Oil Hair Serum•
Posted on October 16 2018
This serum is perfect for increasing overall hair health. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works to help detangle hair, promote shine, and stimulates hair growth. Lavender Essential Oil adds a relaxing touch, while Rosemary Essential Oil is also hailed for its hair growing benefits. This recipe can be used year round for hair health, but it especially comes in handy when the weather is harsh and dry.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 oz glass spray bottle.
- Approximately 2 oz fractionated coconut oil
- 22 drops Paradise Springs Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 13 drops Paradise Springs Rosemary Essential Oil
- 20 drops Paradise Springs Lavender Essential Oil
- Fill 2 oz glass spray bottle 3/4 to the top with fractionated coconut oil. For oily hair, you can replace the fractionated coconut oil with water.
- To use, spray 2-4 sprays on hair after shower while hair is damp. Massage evenly into hair and scalp.
DIY Natural Essenti...
This serum is perfect for increasing overall hair health. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works to help detangle hair, promote shine, and stimulates hair...Read More
DIY Spearmint Choco...
This mint chocolate whipped body butter is a wonderful recipe that will deliver the benefits ofParadise Springs Spearmint Essential Oil while smell...Read More
DIY Sage and Blackb...
For a moisturizing sugar scrub that will help exfoliate skin and create an even complexion, look no further. This sage and blackberry sugar scrub i...Read More