What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tablespoons shea butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 4 drops Paradise Springs Geranium Essential Oil
- Combine all the ingredients together, except for the Geranium Essential Oil, into a glass mason jar. Fill a pot on the stove halfway with water, and place the mason jar into the water.
- Turn the stove onto medium heat, and melt the mixture for about six minutes. The water should be at a gentle simmer, not boiling, so lower the temperature if needed. Stir the mixture occasionally.
- Remove the jar once the ingredients are melted and combined.
- Pour the mixture into a small mixing bowl and let cool for 5 minutes. Add Geranium Essential Oil.
- Scoop mixture into a glass jar or steel tin and use a small amount under the eyebrow and under eye area. For best results, apply nightly before bed.