Paradise Springs Geranium Oil Benefits
Geranium Essential Oil provides numerous health and beauty benefits due to its balancing properties. It is often used to help uplift mood and counteract anxiety, depression and stress. Additionally, Geranium Essential Oi
l can be used to help tighten skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help treat dark spots on the skin, among many other uses.
Intensive Geranium Eye Cream
Looking for a recipe that will help perk up the appearance of tired eyes and boost collagen production? This easy-to-follow recipe contains limited all natural ingredients with countless benefits, including increased skin firmness and improving the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. This cream gives a nourishing dose of vitamins for healthier skin while helping to combat puffiness around the eyes. A waterless eye cream means a longer shelf life and a more concentrated formula. A little goes a long way with this powerful shea butter and Geranium Oil eye cream.
What You’ll Need:
- Combine all the ingredients together, except for the Geranium Essential Oil, into a glass mason jar. Fill a pot on the stove halfway with water, and place the mason jar into the water.
- Turn the stove onto medium heat, and melt the mixture for about six minutes. The water should be at a gentle simmer, not boiling, so lower the temperature if needed. Stir the mixture occasionally.
- Remove the jar once the ingredients are melted and combined.
- Pour the mixture into a small mixing bowl and let cool for 5 minutes. Add Geranium Essential Oil.
- Scoop mixture into a glass jar or steel tin and use a small amount under the eyebrow and under eye area. For best results, apply nightly before bed.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device